Tuesday, December 11, 2012

‘Find My iPhone' App Receives Driving Directions Update

‘Find My iPhone' App Receives Driving Directions Update

Apple's “Find My iPhone” application has been quite the thief deterrent seeing how users can track down their stolen iOS devices, and even their Macs, simply by logging in to the application and choosing which Apple device you'd like to track. But those of you who enjoy taking justice into their own hands have been guessing where exactly your stolen property is by placing a spot in your Maps app and hoping it takes you to the right place. Now that Apple has rolled out a new update to its Find My iPhone app, you won't have to guess where it is any longer.

Ubergizmo , ‘Find My iPhone' App Receives Driving Directions Update, ‘Find My iPhone' App Receives Driving Directions Update

No comments:

Post a Comment