Monday, April 22, 2013

Nexus 5 And Motorola X Reportedly Won't Be Unveiled At Google I/O

Nexus 5 And Motorola X Reportedly Won't Be Unveiled At Google I/O

Yesterday I reported on a rumor that Google will be announcing a 32GB 4G LTE capable Nexus 4 at the I/O conference. When the Nexus 4 was originally launched late last year, it did not offer the higher storage space and LTE compatibility. If Google isn't planning on releasing a successor just yet then it makes sense to release a tweaked Nexus 4, because almost all premium smartphones offer these features. Today our attention is brought towards a new rumor which claims that both Nexus 5 and Motorola X smartphone won't be unveiled at Google I/O.

Ubergizmo , Nexus 5 And Motorola X Reportedly Won't Be Unveiled At Google I/O, Nexus 5 And Motorola X Reportedly Won't Be Unveiled At Google I/O

No comments:

Post a Comment