Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Daily use apps - Ryan Chapman

Daily use apps - Ryan Chapman

I have less than ten iPhone and iPad apps that I use consistently, and half of those are games. The other half are shown below, and the runners up are Safari and Facebook. Since they are default apps on the iOS devices, I decided to leave them out of this list. So here are my top four apps for my iOS devices that I use regularly.
Runkeeper (iPhone): I enjoy bike riding around my neighborhood and have been hard at work training to run a mile or two and improving my times. With this app, I am able to track all of my progress and see what speed I am running or biking at every minute.
Daily use apps - Ryan Chapman

Daily use apps - Ryan Chapman

Daily use apps - Ryan Chapman

Daily use apps - Ryan Chapman


The Gadgeteer , Daily use apps - Ryan Chapman, Daily use apps - Ryan Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment