Saturday, September 7, 2013

Julie's gadget diary - 30 days without TV

Julie's gadget diary - 30 days without TV

If you look up the term “couch potato” in the dictionary, you'll probably see my picture. I've always loved TV and easily get hooked on shows which I'll faithfully follow from the premier episode to its finale. I like sitcoms, movies, medical dramas, sci-fi, fantasy, talent shows, some reality shows, etc. At one point last year, Jeanne and I decided it was time to cut back on all of our TV watching, so we made a list of all the shows we watched and then picked 5 shows each to stick with. That worked for awhile, but as new shows started, we crept back up to too much time in front of the TV.

The Gadgeteer , Julie's gadget diary - 30 days without TV, Julie's gadget diary - 30 days without TV

No comments:

Post a Comment