Saturday, September 14, 2013

[Opinion] I've had enough of custom ROMs, it's now Nexus or nothing

[Opinion] I've had enough of custom ROMs, it's now Nexus or nothing

Warning: I'm writing this after having spent nearly 24 hours trying to fix a few issues with my AT&T HTC One X, a period in which I went from a semi-functioning device to losing S-Off state, all the data on my SD Card (yes I did have a backup), and now having no ROM whatsoever on my phone, with installation attempts failing. TL;DR: I've had enough of spending time getting my phone to work the way it should out of the box. My first Android device ever was the T-Mobile myTouch 4G, which I purchased back in December 2010. The phone I really wanted was the Nexus S, but due to a few reasons I couldn't wait for it to hit the market.

Android Phone , [Opinion] I've had enough of custom ROMs, it's now Nexus or nothing, [Opinion] I've had enough of custom ROMs, it's now Nexus or nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment